C I T Y E M P L O Y E E S A S S O C I A T E S
CEA's client associations receive these services:
1. Unlimited telephone consultation on any employer-employee matter.
2. Full representation for your members in disputes, grievances and disciplinary action.
3. Complete representation in contract negotiations.
4. Monthly newsletter for your organization.
5. Organizational support including budgeting, leadership structure, bylaws review and goal setting.
6. Board and leadership training.
7. Internal membership recruitment.
8. Assistance with community political activity.
9. Job classification and compensation analysis.
10. Access to CEA's resource base of contract language, MOU's and survey data.
11. Legal advice from CEA's retained counsel.
12. Constructive communication with your employer.
Legal Offices CEA endorses
Free Legal Services for Non-Work Related Matters
Members of Associations who contract with CEA have access to free attorney services for NON-WORK problems also. Feel free to call Attorney John Stanton for up to two hours’ assistance in any of these areas:
1. Small Claims Court
2. Family Law (divorce, child custody, guardianship, etc.
3. Workers Compensation and Americans with Disabilities Act
4. Estate Planning (Wills and Trusts)
6. Personal Injury
7. Real Property (interests in land)
8. Department of Motor Vehicle hearings
9. Unemployment Insurance hearings
10. Criminal Law
John Stanton is available at (714) 974-8941 or email@example.com.
Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury Attorneys
ROSE, KLEIN & MARIAS, LLP
Rose, Klein & Marias, LLP, is one of the oldest and most prestigious workers’ compensation and personal injury law firms in Southern California, having been established in 1936.
Rose, Klein & Marias serves all of Southern California, including Orange County, with offices in Downtown Los Angeles, Cerritos, Ventura, San Diego, and Ontario.
In addition to workers’ compensation, Rose, Klein & Marias handles any kind of tort, personal injury, wrongful death, and employment related claim, including the following:
Slip / Trip and fall cases
Medical Malpractice Products Liability (machine, auto defects, etc…)
Toxic exposure, hazardous chemicals, asbestos, hard metals, mold, silica, benzene, lead, etc…..
Employment discrimination (age, sex, race, etc…)
Labor/Wage dispute; “Wage and Hour” matters
Railroad cases (F.E.L.A.)
If you have been injured at work, or have any other type of potential personal injury or tort claim, please contact Brian J. Ramsey, Esq., at 562-436-4696, and say you were referred by Robin Nahin and/or CEA, for a free consultation and evaluation of your claim. Alternatively, please visit the website at www.rkmlaw.net.
RETIRED PUBLIC EMPLOYEES' ASSOCIATION OF CALIFORNIA
Jim Spaulding, Area Director, President, Chapter 25
8380 Blithedale St.
Long Beach, CA 90808
Telephone: (562) 598-8405 Fax: (562) 598-8449